Monday - Friday 9am-12.30pm
(17.5 hours per week - Term time only)
Gilmorton Chandler Church of England Primary School is a highly successful ethos driven primary school in the Lutterworth area. We are seeking a Clerical Assistant to support our Officer manager in the school office each morning. The ideal candidate should have good customer service, ICT and communication skills. We are seeking an individual who is well-organised, efficient, flexible, calm, friendly, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our children, staff and visitors. Continuous training will be given to further enhance your development within the school.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Term time hours
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and Trust.
- Polite hardworking pupils.
- Professional development and further opportunities within the Trust.
- Demonstrate good communication skills that allow effective communication with all levels of school staff, governors, pupils, contractors and 3rd party suppliers.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- A commitment to contributing to the aims and vision of this ambitious primary school.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
Click here to apply.